Visit our on-farm market in Cannon Falls to discover the best in local foods!
• 507-263-4556 •
• 31659 Willow Trail, Cannon Falls, MN 55009 •
• Store Hours: M-F 10-6 Sat 9-5 Sun 11-4 •
The Midwest is wonderfully rich in diverse and unique flavors, cultivated by producers who are passionate about their products. As farmers ourselves, we wanted to share our bountiful locally grown food landscape with our customers and offer them a direct connection to their food.
In 2008, we opened a local foods grocery store on our family’s third-generation turkey farm in Cannon Falls. We now partner with over 100 farmers and food producers that share our vision of distinct, delicious flavors created by local, independent folks.
At our store you can find all the best in local foods, including grass-fed beef, blue corn chips, pasture-raised pork, creamy gouda wedges, raw whipped honey, gluten-free baking mixes, buffalo braunschweiger, purple sauerkraut, hand-dipped truffles, sugar cane sodas, smoked string cheese, and so much more! We also carry our full line of turkey products. See all the amazing ways you can enjoy our free-range turkey, here.
Find us just over 30 minutes south of the cities and 40 minutes north of Rochester. Open 7 days a week and just two minutes off of Highway 52, we are the perfect stop to find distinct foods from your neighborhood farmers and food producers.
We hope you’ll visit us down on the farm soon!
- Discover all the amazing locally grown food products we carry at our store, here.
- We get lots of delicious, new products in very month! See what’s new, here.
- Come down for one of our fun-filled events, like picking up your fresh pasture raised turkey at TurkeyFest or see where the turkeys live during the Eat Local Farm tour. Learn about our store events, here.
- Want to experience Ferndale turkey, but can’t make it to the market? Find your turkey near you, here!